A blog devoted to sharing the journeys of my heart

The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters. He restores my soul; He guides me in the paths of righteousness, For His name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You have anointed my head with oil; My cup overflows. Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life, And I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. Psalm 23

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Free

Recent conversation with my friend Sharon and her husband

S- Becca wants to know if we want to go get free Chick-fil-a tonight. But... we have to dress up like cows.
J- Well, yeah, of course we gotta go! It's free Chick-fil-a!

It's great having like-minded friends. :)

Did anyone else take advantage of the Cow Appreciation Day offer?

2 comments:

  1. i love your photo! i wish we'd gotten a good one.

    we did, in fact, take advantage of free chick-fil-a. but, you know our story ;)

    ReplyDelete