A blog devoted to sharing the journeys of my heart

The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters. He restores my soul; He guides me in the paths of righteousness, For His name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You have anointed my head with oil; My cup overflows. Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life, And I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. Psalm 23

Saturday, November 20, 2010

clarification

So I initially said that it was the special holiday reese cups that make the holiday season special - which yes, they do definitely add to the amazingness of the holidays. But confession: It's these people that make holidays great... :) (like you didn't know that, right?)





I love them... I can't wait for Thanksgiving and Christmas!!! EEEK!!!

2 comments:

  1. is that picture of us from this summer? i'd love a copy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can't wait either. We'll have a great time.

    ReplyDelete