A blog devoted to sharing the journeys of my heart
The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters. He restores my soul; He guides me in the paths of righteousness, For His name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You have anointed my head with oil; My cup overflows. Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life, And I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. Psalm 23
And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns. Phil 1:6
I was flipping through some older pictures this morning and came across these. A few months back, some friends and I went to the pumpkin patch. It was one of the most fun times I had all year. We had great conversations and FILLED the afternoon laughing and being silly. One of my friends has a camera that takes a series of pictures every 2 seconds... We thought this would be funny, which, come'on, it is...
What ever age you are, make it the best time of your life.
ReplyDeleteI can't even put my thoughts into words to make a witty comment. This just makes me LOL and SMILE really big every time I look at it.
ReplyDelete