A blog devoted to sharing the journeys of my heart

The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters. He restores my soul; He guides me in the paths of righteousness, For His name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You have anointed my head with oil; My cup overflows. Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life, And I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. Psalm 23

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Destination Christmas Part - 3

Often times at our house, the day after Christmas is spent out shopping for great deals, lounging around in your pajamas and playing with your new "toys," and eating leftovers from all the yummy Christmas meals. This year, it was spent hiking up and down trails looking at mountains and waterfalls. Mom, dad, and I had a great time hiking up Brasstown Bald Trail in the morning. After lunch, mom and I hit it again and went to see some of the pretty waterfalls around... this excursion was documented... :)

Waterfalls Video

**Disclaimer - This is a pretty long video, and it is possible that only mom and I will find it funny. So... just watch at your own risk. :)

2 comments:

  1. I would like to make a comment. I felt this video was hilarious!! well done. Momma Glo successfully climbed, and climbed and climbed which makes me so proud. Daughter Becca was so encouraging and made a great video for prosterity especially if you had been eaten by a bear we would have had something to remember you by, a great idea. Cant you just see this video being shown at the somber funeral home. Definitely something to help cheer up the group. Fantastic job, well done and I laughed and laughed. My favorite part was the walking stick. thanks for sharing. Glo's good friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good. It makes me wish that I had gone along.

    ReplyDelete