A blog devoted to sharing the journeys of my heart

The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters. He restores my soul; He guides me in the paths of righteousness, For His name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You have anointed my head with oil; My cup overflows. Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life, And I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. Psalm 23

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Gourmet Grilled Cheese

I have to share this with the internet blogging world.

Bacon, Pear, and Raspberry Grilled Cheese
It was a recipe featured on the Pioneer Woman's Tasty Kitchen blog. (which you can get to here)

I made it tonight. It was the best grilled cheese I have ever had. The flavors just blended so amazingly! I was honestly a little sad when I finished the last bite.

Don't deprive yourself of goodness. Make it. It's so delicious.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds delicious! Can't wait to try it, even if it isn't on our diet!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... I just now read this, but I made MY version of gourmet grilled cheese for lunch today. Cheese, tomato, honey, basil. Mmmm. I'm going to have to try yours out. It sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous that you can eat cheese and I can't...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness Gracious!! This made me super hungry. Nice blog by the way. I'm from KY as well!!

    ReplyDelete