my break part 1
This week I have fall break. In my county we have a whole week off. It's simply wonderful, I cannot lie. Here are a few highlights of what I have done so far on my break...
I started out Saturday going to a wonderful wedding of two people from college. It was a beautiful wedding. The ceremony was in a little country church. The only decorations were a few candles with flowers in the windows. It was so pretty. The music played was with stringed
instruments. Many of the people found themselves tapping their foot to the fiddlesque music. I loved it! The receptions was outside in a tent. It was also beautiful. It was a great time catching up with old friends!
Quaint Church with Beautiful Couple
My Friend Morgan and I (complete with my squinty eyes)

My Friend Lawrence and I
My goal on Monday was to get up early, run, clean my house, do really practical things.
This is what happened instead...
What happened you ask? I slept in, shopped all day, and stopped at Starbucks for a few hours.... yeah, those practical things didn't happen. :) Oh well, that's what breaks are about... there's always tomorrow, right?


Joseph Beth, Target, New York & Co. and Old Navy! Sounds like a great day to me!
ReplyDeletei didn't realize you were turning into a runner. maybe (if the cold doesn't kill me) we can go for a run together over christmas!
ReplyDelete