A blog devoted to sharing the journeys of my heart

The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters. He restores my soul; He guides me in the paths of righteousness, For His name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You have anointed my head with oil; My cup overflows. Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life, And I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. Psalm 23

Monday, January 11, 2010

Ok, let me explain

So, I guess I need to clarify some of my Top Ten Thoughts...

1. This is what I mean by jumpsuits. Maybe there is a different name for this, but, I don't think it should be allowed. After seeing this picture, you may still disagree. And that is ok. I however, do not think women should wear them.

2. Swagbucks. USE IT! Seriously. Let's discuss this more.

What are Swagbucks?
Great question. They are digital dollars, called "Swagbucks." Swagbucks.com is a search engine (that uses a combination of Google and Ask Jeeves). When you sign up (for free) you begin to earn these bucks. You can redeem these bucks for prizes. (Much like credit card points, if you are familiar with that)

Why Swagbucks?
Well, do you search the internet? Why not earn free things for doing it? The real question is, why not Swagbucks? I really don't see why you wouldn't use it. It doesn't get much better than being rewarded for something you already do! :)

What type of things can you earn?
You can earn all sorts of things! My personal favorites are giftcards - Starbucks, Target, Amazon, so many places! But you can also get electronics, books, and DVDs... the list is big. :)

How do you earn Swagbucks?
Simply use it as your search engine, and they randomly appear. You can download the toolbar, which makes it a lot easier. (And you can get more points that way too.) If you shop online, you can use Swagbucks.com and also earn points. Recycling electronics will get you points too. Tell your friends about it, use a referral, and you can earn points as they do too! Ohhh so many ways! :)

You can sign up for Swagbucks here. (This is my referral code. :) ) If you sign up now, you earn 3 Swagbucks! Fast. Free. Easy. :)

3. Comments. I just like the feedback. No pressure. But appreciated. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment