My Top Ten- The Nevers and The Always
10. Women should never wear jumpsuits. Never.
9. Students should always bow to their teachers. :) Always.
8. You should never let your friends or family eat an abundance of cookie dough before bedtime. (You, yourself, should never do it either.) Never.
6. You should never sleep till 7:30 am when you have to be at work at 7:45 am. Never.
5. One nap should always be taken during the day. Always.
4. You should never drop your cell phone in the toilet. Never.
3. You should always leave your friends and family comments on their blogs. :) Always.
2. God's character never changes. Never.
1. God will always meet you when you seek Him. So you should seek Him. Always.


i can take a hint :)
ReplyDeletesuz
I felt like i couldn't navigate away from the page without commenting...maybe I was convicted...maybe just scared of never being commented on again if i didn't comment upon...
ReplyDeleteI agree wholeheartedly with this list ... especially number 4. Also, how much cookie dough did you eat? haha!
ReplyDeletei like this. a lot! did you get my email/message on Facebook?
ReplyDeleteJust so you know- I'm pretty much addicted to my velor jumpsuits. And I'd wear them everyday if I could.
ReplyDeleteSuzanne