As I said in my earlier post, I have been looking through some old pictures and things. I came across this too. If you recall, a while back I posted a music video made by an awesome group of women with an appearance by Sandi Patty. This 2nd blast from the past is dedicated to my dear friends Hannah and Noelle. "Yes. No." :) haha!
*This was a project I did in college. circa 2004... it is dorky. I'll admit it. I just like the yes and no part. :)


This made me laugh so hard! I burst out laughing right here at work. I had to pause the video and get a hold of myself so I didn't draw attention to the fact that I was watching this rather than doing my job ...
ReplyDeletehahahahaha This made me truly LOL!!! Great ideas... and made me relive some awesome times at Asbury. Your video definitely beat mine about "concert etiquette." Stinkin music ed majors that I was paired up with. :(
ReplyDelete