Some random fun things...
Went home somewhat recently... I always love going home because it is so peaceful. I looked out the window and there was a deer! (there are always fun creatures at my parents home - deer, woody-the-woodpeckers, draft horses...) So I stealthfully crept out and took a picture of the little guy... so fun. He looks a little surprised. I don't think he was ready for the picture. (Side note... I think deers are so pretty and graceful. I love watching them.)
I also celebrated my sister's upcoming wedding! YEA!!! I got to chat with some friends I haven't seen in a while. I loved that too!
And here she is with her bi-racial cake... for her bi-racial marriage. :) Isn't she so cute? I like her.
Also went to Nashville to visit my dear friend Hannah... Hannah and her husband just bought a beautiful house! Fun!
(I think they are still soaking up this moment of sheer bliss! :) I mean, look how happy they are!)

Then I had an Easter cookout with some good friends. I've never had an Easter cookout. It was a stark contrast to my typical sit down at the dinning room table with napkin ring holders and a honey ham and green bean casserole. And although I did miss the green bean casserole, it was a wonderful way to spend an Easter afternoon. It was a gorgeous day for a cookout and to play with friends at the park.
We played a competitive game of bocce ball. Doesn't it look competitive and intense?
And the women were victorious... :) I have some thoughts about bocce ball. More about that later...
But for now... back to work!


There is nothing better than having good friends.
ReplyDeleteWow, thanks for posting one of the most unattractive photos of me ever ... what are friends for? At least you gave my blog a shout-out :)
ReplyDeleteOn another note, I had a great time with you! Thanks for coming to visit me.