A blog devoted to sharing the journeys of my heart

The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters. He restores my soul; He guides me in the paths of righteousness, For His name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You have anointed my head with oil; My cup overflows. Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life, And I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. Psalm 23

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happenings...

It's been a while... Here is a little about what has happened recently...

Hung out for a while at a local restaurant with a friend while a tornado was in the area... it was nice to be "stuck" and "forced" to hang out longer! :) Refreshing!

I put on my shoes after work. Nothing is better than arch supported socks (haven't tried them? A-MA-ZING!) and tennis shoes after a long day of teaching children in heels. So I ran some errands, went to eat, and ended up at my friend's house for LOST... not until I was getting ready to leave and putting my shoes back on did I realize what I had done earlier in the day... OOPS!
Caught up with another good friend...
Gotta love the Kentucky Derby! Even if my horse I was rooting for didn't win... it was still fun!

And... my sister got hitched!!! YEA!!! So fun! More on all this in my next post...

2 comments:

  1. I've had pairs of shoes like that. They usually come in sets of two. Look around the house; you'll probably find another set. BUT, they're usually opposite footed than the one pair. Odd isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I grew up in KY...Lexington, to be exact (although I now live in TN). Have you lived there your whole life? Just curious.

    ReplyDelete