The view standing on top of Natural Bridge. God is an amazing artist.
and we are not as close as we look, promise


Fun rocks

From the other side - the Natural Bridge is in the background behind us
Now... one of my friends here has a love for Point of Grace and we sing the songs ALL THE TIME. I love it. And if you know Point of Grace, you know they have a song called "The Great Divide". Yes, we could not stop singing it and laughing at the thought that this is the literal natural bridge to cross a great divide. Yes, we are cheesy. But we couldn't resist doing this interpretive dance (?) with the bridge. :) (Please notice all the Asian people stopping to listen to us in the background... and then start talking again. It's great!)




My favorite part of your video is that no matter what your hands are doing, your legs keep moving into that 'cheerleading side-lunge' position.
ReplyDeleteLove it!
Suz
I didn't see any Asian people in the video. I must have a low resolution version. :)
ReplyDelete