A blog devoted to sharing the journeys of my heart
The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters. He restores my soul; He guides me in the paths of righteousness, For His name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You have anointed my head with oil; My cup overflows. Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life, And I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. Psalm 23
And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns. Phil 1:6
A doughnut should not be desecrated with meat and other condiments. They had those at the State Fair last year. A burger is a burger and a doughnut is a doughnut. There are some things in life that should not be mixed; these are two of them.
i still wonder how you had the time to research this... most of me thinks, "gross!" but i also think it might have potential...you know, sweet and savory and all...
A confession... I'd kind of like to try one... just once. I love donuts & I love hamburgers. My heart might hate me if I ate it and I'd probably feel gross and regret it. But if someone offered me one, I think it'd be hard to say no.
A doughnut should not be desecrated with meat and other condiments.
ReplyDeleteThey had those at the State Fair last year.
A burger is a burger and a doughnut is a doughnut.
There are some things in life that should not be mixed; these are two of them.
where doesone find such an item?
ReplyDeletei still wonder how you had the time to research this...
ReplyDeletemost of me thinks, "gross!" but i also think it might have potential...you know, sweet and savory and all...
It's improper manners to mix the main course with desert.
ReplyDeleteA confession... I'd kind of like to try one... just once. I love donuts & I love hamburgers. My heart might hate me if I ate it and I'd probably feel gross and regret it. But if someone offered me one, I think it'd be hard to say no.
ReplyDeleteThat anonymous post is mine :)
ReplyDelete-Suzanne
a heart attack waiting to happen.
ReplyDelete