A blog devoted to sharing the journeys of my heart

The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters. He restores my soul; He guides me in the paths of righteousness, For His name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You have anointed my head with oil; My cup overflows. Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life, And I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. Psalm 23

Monday, May 23, 2011

Cutie Pies

I've been told that I need a new post... this is for you Megz... I'm working on another one, but hopefully this will tie you over until then. :)

I have a nephew and niece that are super cute! I got to visit them over spring break. I hadn't seen them since Christmas, and it was so fun for me to play with them. They both have such personalities. 

My nephew is kinda particular with his toys and things in general. He lines them up... just to look at them. :) It's precious. 



This lil one cracks me up. She'll play quietly for a long while with her dolls, and then she is in to anything her older brother is - trains, cars, etc. She is so funny - let's just evaluate her outfit for a moment... Fireman hat, necklaces, and her little duck toy... she's a ham. :)
  



iPad... mesmerizing...

3 comments:

  1. i think they're pretty cute, too :) we had fun looking at the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post! :) They are ADORABLE!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you were playing that color tile game on the iPad. I was mesmerized by that, too.

    ReplyDelete