A blog devoted to sharing the journeys of my heart

The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters. He restores my soul; He guides me in the paths of righteousness, For His name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You have anointed my head with oil; My cup overflows. Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life, And I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. Psalm 23

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Bucket List #33. Fulfilled.

Remember this?

Yeah, it's the little bit of heaven that I have been dreaming about. You may have remembered me writing this post about it. And this one too.

Savory and sweet... pretty awesome!

Well, my good friend Nance, decided to give me the birthday meal I've always wanted. (yes, these pictures are from way back in January. I've been a little busy...) She presented me with this homemade goodness on the morning of my birthday.

And of course, this being a wonderful experience, it was documented. 




Few Post Donut Bacon Burger Thoughts
1. I'm glad I didn't have an instant heart attack. (But then again, I only ate half of it)
2. Sausage over hamburger might be better. At least for breakfast.
3. A mini donut bacon burger might be a better idea. A whole one is just a little too big. 
4. I'd eat it again.
5. And already have it planned for July 2012 Paschal family beach trip with my brother-in-law.  I'm already dreaming about it. :)

(Please excuse the I-just-rolled-out-of-bed look and groggy voice. It was a little early)
Eating Heaven from rebecca.paschal on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. Um, so I love the documented donut bacon burger... but my favorite part is that after I watched your video, a video titled "Amazing Grace" popped up as an option. I clicked it. I watched it. And I laughed. Nice singing. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That thing should be eaten only for brunch. Its breakfast and lunch.

    ReplyDelete