A blog devoted to sharing the journeys of my heart

The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters. He restores my soul; He guides me in the paths of righteousness, For His name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You have anointed my head with oil; My cup overflows. Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life, And I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. Psalm 23

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Recent


Brown County with my family

Brown County with my family

Picking the perfect pumpkin

Found the one!

Baking my first apple pie!

It turned out really well! MMM!

The waterfall at the gorge... finally made it there!

At Red River Gorge

What was I scared of? The story of the pale green pants.
LOVE this book! (thanks Hannah!)

Hannah visited! Lots of fun! Nuff said.

2 comments:

  1. The pie does look good. Maybe, you can make one over Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really do look scared ... and that makes me laugh. Read it in the dark yet? I still think I might buy a copy for myself :)

    BTW, visiting you for a weekend is the most fun I've had in a really long time!

    ReplyDelete