A blog devoted to sharing the journeys of my heart

The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters. He restores my soul; He guides me in the paths of righteousness, For His name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You have anointed my head with oil; My cup overflows. Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life, And I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. Psalm 23

Monday, January 18, 2010

As of Late...

Just some of the things that have happened lately...

Annual Panera Reunion
Every year, my friend Sharon and I meet up with our great friend Lydia. She lives in Utah, we live in Kentucky. We get to see each other once a year. The laughter, tears, the catching up... it's fabulous! Love you girls!

Homemade Friendzy Game with our cards!
This is a homemade game... kinda like Go Fish, only the cards and matches are pictures of all the special people in my friend Sharon's life. We had a blast playing!

Luke reading with "Da-Dad"
"CHEESE!" :) Oh. My. Goodness. How cute is he?!

Winner's Dinner
My buddy John and I had a word challenge game... loser makes the other one dinner... I won. :)

Our Lobster
before she started flapping her claws and legs at me...

Finishing touches on the Lobster Risotto! Yummy!

Opryland Hotel!
I was able to visit my college roommate recently. We went to the Opryland Hotel and Gardens. It has a really pretty indoor garden with fun Christmas lights. We also saw some interesting things...

Family Christmas Backdrop... we are ice skaters too.

Fun waterfall

Elf with his face against the tree...

A huge Christmas tree made out of poinsettias. Crazy!

Ahh... I really love pictures.

2 comments:

  1. my favorite (obviously?) is the one of my boy and his da-dad.

    but the one of you and the lobster? priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elf with his face against the tree. Why?

    ReplyDelete