A blog devoted to sharing the journeys of my heart

The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters. He restores my soul; He guides me in the paths of righteousness, For His name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You have anointed my head with oil; My cup overflows. Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life, And I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. Psalm 23

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Could Life be Complete...

Life could be complete... I have three new loves. And I don't know how I have lived without them.

First...
Surprisingly enough, I have never been a chocolate lover... until recently. I can't get enough! My secret santa gave me a package of the Ghiradelli Dark Chocolate Caramels Squares in December... and they are now one of my new favorite treats. I have a stash of them in my desk at work... they make any day better. I love them. Try them.


Number 2...
I LOVE White Chocolate Mochas with Peppermint from Starbucks... Love them. However, they are the most fattening drink at Starbucks, so I cannot indulge often. But now, International Delights has come out with white chocolate mocha creamer. And it is delicious! Although creamer is not fat free, it is way better for you than the one from Starbucks... I am so excited about this find!

And last...
Yes, chocolate... do you see a pattern? I told you, I never used to be a huge chocolate person. I don't know what has come over me. I just crave it! This candy bar is not only delicious, but it has love poems inside. Real ones, not fortune-cookie-poems... this could be my favorite candy bar ever.


Ok, between my brownie batter cravings and these other chocolate treats... my new favorite activity will be running at the gym. :)

1 comment:

  1. I was watching a PBS show, America's Test Kitchen last week, and they did a survey on which chocolate bits were the best. Chiradelli won. I've never heard of them. Mom and all of our female friends have.
    Its a cool cooking show that includes testing kitchen appliances and tools to see which one are the best.
    I found out that an ice cream scoop is really a food proportionator. Well, you can teach and old tgaer new tricks.

    ReplyDelete