A blog devoted to sharing the journeys of my heart

The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters. He restores my soul; He guides me in the paths of righteousness, For His name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You have anointed my head with oil; My cup overflows. Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life, And I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. Psalm 23

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Thoughts

Recent thoughts...

I have been dreaming chocolate lately... I have never, really, NEVER been a chocolate lover like many women. But lately...I can't stop eating chocolate. Especially, brownie batter. It's my new cookie dough... no matter how much I fight it, I am anticipating future tummy aches. This is when I wish I didn't live on my own and have the independence to do what I want... I need someone to say... "NO EATING BROWNIE BATTER! IT WILL MAKE YOU SICK!"
I am so glad LOST started back... It really is the best show I have ever watched. I have been anticipating it for weeks! It is finally here! Who is this pseudo John Locke? Is Claire coming back? Juliet? I can't take it!!!

I started reading a book called The Love Exchange. It is a book on prayer, and although I have only read half the book, I highly recommend it. It suggests taking 6 minutes a day to be intimate with God through prayer, through loving God and receiving God's love. I recommend it.

1 comment: