I have a child in my classroom that fixates on words and things. The more excited he gets with asking and talking about whatever the topic of the month is, he inches closer and closer to your face. This child is absolutely precious... but knows no boundaries. at. all.
So, this week he was asking me about UK basketball bleachers. And like normal, the more excited he gets, the closer and closer he is getting to my face. Eventually he is about 1.2 cm from my face and smiles. Looking at me from the corner of his eyes... he says, "Ms. Paschal, Ms.,Ms. Paschal. You smell very heeeeavenly." And I think that is so kind of a 10 year old boy to say. So I start to reply, "Thank you, that is so tho-" "Yeah, yeah, it is because of your deodorant."
Golly, glad my deodorant is doing its job...!


I wish your mother would say that about me. :)
ReplyDelete