1st. I have always thought it was interesting when driving on the highway and you see pieces of tires from semis. Ok, using my reasoning skills... the tires pop off somehow while driving, right? Well, there are a lot of tires sometimes on the road, so it must happen quite frequently, right? So... why don't you ever see the tires come off? I've kinda always wanted to see it happen. I know, quirky. Today I was driving down the road and... yes, I saw it happen! It wasn't what I expected... I was driving down the road, jamming out to some Michael Buble, and out of nowhere a piece of tire flung out from the semi next to me and hit my windshield! Yes, I screamed. Something I was always curious about, and it came from nowhere.
Second crazy thing... I went to Johnny Corino's last night... when my friend and I got out of the car, a black cat was sitting in the space next to us. Just watching us, sitting there as happy as can be. Odd. Then I went to Panera (on the other side of town) tonight, and.... a black cat trotted across the parking lot. Odd... I knew some of the common black cat bad omens, but I wanted to look it up and learn some of the more obscure ones... I found this Scottish superstition... A strange black cat on your porch brings prosperity... In Japan, a black cat in your path brings good luck. And then I learned that in England, owning a black cat means you will have many suitors... Now, no, I am not superstitious... but I am all about prosperity, good luck, and a man! Maybe this really is all a sign! :)
Third. So, like I said, I was at Panera tonight... as I was getting out of the car I accidentally hit the panic button on my key. I sat in my car for what seemed like 5 minutes, panicked, horn blaring, lights flashing... and I could not for the life of me get the alarm to stop! I was so embarrassed. I almost turned the car on and drove away! :)
And so... I ask. What is going on???


Strange things happen to all of us. However, you are fortunate. Those flying pieces of truck tires are very dangerous.
ReplyDelete