A blog devoted to sharing the journeys of my heart

The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters. He restores my soul; He guides me in the paths of righteousness, For His name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You have anointed my head with oil; My cup overflows. Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life, And I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. Psalm 23

Monday, June 20, 2011

libros para leer?

I am taking 2, 2 week intensive classes this summer. BLAH! Right now I am finishing the 2nd week of the first class. I do love the intensive classes though. I get to focus on the material and immediately apply it. These courses help me not to procrastinate, which is what I would typically do. :) It keeps me crazy busy for those two weeks, but then it's done! If you must take class, it's the way to go. Love it!

Anyway. Thursday at 12 noon, I will be done with my first class. Then Monday at 8 am I start my second intensive. Not a whole lot of time to sit back and really relax - but that is my goal. During those short, few days I would love to relax and enjoy a good book. Any suggestions? I'm looking for a fiction book. Possibly historical fiction, or Christian fiction is ok too. My favorite all time book is Redeeming Love. I've read everything by Francine Rivers... her books are the best. I might reread Redeeming Love if I don't see something else I want to read.

Have you read a good book lately that you would recommend for me? Or maybe your all time favorite book?


4 comments:

  1. here in the south, we're celebrating the 75 anniversary of "gone with the wind" (the author was from atlanta). that's my next novel to read -- i've seen the movie and i think they novel will be fabulous, though long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Help was good. I double dog dare you to read Twilight ... haha! (I know you won't but I thought I would tease you>)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I just finished a trilogy called the hunger games...i really liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't read or else I would help. :) I do however appreciate the title of this blog. iMuy bien!

    ReplyDelete