A blog devoted to sharing the journeys of my heart

The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters. He restores my soul; He guides me in the paths of righteousness, For His name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You have anointed my head with oil; My cup overflows. Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life, And I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. Psalm 23

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Day of Praise

  • Good, faithful friends, who never get tired of me and my life- Noelle and Sharon- These girls drop everything to listen to me, cry with me, pray with me, laugh with me, and love me.
  • God is all knowing- life's situations are not surprises to Him- He knows my past, my present, and my future.
  • Quick, easy lunches to fix
  • Cell phones to call far away people
  • God knows me intimately. He knows what I can handle in life and makes ways for me to get through them.
  • Beth Moore
  • Sunshine and long walks
  • 1 Peter 5:10- "After you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will Himself PERFECT, CONFIRM, STRENGTHEN, and ESTABLISH you."

No comments:

Post a Comment