Random Thoughts on My Mind Tonight...
- Sometimes I wonder why God gave me the life I have. He has given me a healthy home, good family and friends, a good job. I can't imagine growing up in a broken family, working all through college- probably missing the opportunity to go away to college- struggling to find a job, being estranged from my parents... Some days i get overwhelmed with God's goodness in my life. Today is one of them.
- It's so hard to let go. Completely surrender your dreams and desires. I find that just when I think I am doing ok and learning surrender, that is when I begin taking back my desires and acting out on what I think the path for my life should be... Oh how I wish I was a fast learner. I wish that I would keep the seed planted that God has given me. I keep digging it back up and holding it in my hand, not willing to completely trust God and let it grow. Trust that He is growing something wonderful, that I will reap a beautiful harvest... Instead I keep digging it up. Please pray that I will completely surrender, everyday.
- I'm excited to spend time at the beach. There is something peaceful about the waves. They are so strong and powerful, yet calming. I could sit in wonder and watch them everyday.
- I MIGHT be becoming a little less competitive when it comes to playing games. Today I played a Monopoly Cards game (which I HIGHLY recommend) with some friends... and lost every single game. (we played a lot) The strange thing is that I was totally ok with it. If you know me, you are probably surprised, or think that I am lying. But I'm not, promise! I guess the real trick will be if I get upset when I play canasta with my aunt this week... my aunt can play cut-throat... there might be blood and tears involved... which means I might not really be over my competitiveness. Hmm... we'll just have to see. :)
- This little boy is so cute. I love his little smile!

I hear he is talking even more than when I saw him a month ago. We made a bazillion videos while I was there. It was cool to see that he really understood that he was making a video. Every time we stopped, he would ask to do more. This one he is babbling a lot, but then he starts to become curious with the buttons. It's cute.
If you want to watch the video, make sure you pause the music at the bottom of the page.


No comments:
Post a Comment