I babysat today for 17 kids, ages 3-11, for 9 hours. AHH!! I had a middle school and a high school helper, which was good. But it was a little hectic! (including a missing child for 15 minutes!!!) I'm glad I was able to help the people. They are the sweetest, kindest people, and I loved that I could serve them. I watched the kids at Glide Crawford lounge/gym at Asbury College. The dorm that I lived in for three years. I wasn't expecting to have some of the feelings that came from being on campus. It made me miss college. And it reminded me of how I miss being around people I know all the time. I loved how there was always someone around to laugh with, vent with, eat dinner with, etc. etc. etc. Satan has attacked me in so many ways, and yet again, I've let him attack me with being discouraged and not being content. So Satan, I hate you. You are the king of discouragement, and I will not give in to you today. I'm not going to let these feelings control the way I live. I choose to believe that God is who He says He is. He is the Prince of Peace and a Mighty Warrior. I choose to believe that He loves me. His plan does not hold discouragement and regret for me, but promises peace, hope, future, and joy for my life.
Psalm 130
1. Out of the depths I call to You, Lord. 2. Lord, listen to my voice; let Your ears be attentive to my cry for help.
3. Lord, if you considered sins, Lord, who could stand?
4. But with You there is forgiveness, so that You may be revered.
5. I will wait for the Lord, I wait, and put my hope in His word.
6. I wait for the Lord more than watchmen wait for the morning- more than watchmen wait for the morning.
7. Israel, put your hope in the Lord. For there is faithful love with the Lord, and with Him is redemption in abundance.
8. And He will redeem Israel from all its sins.
Praise Him. Praise our great Lord.


No comments:
Post a Comment