I love how faithful God is. That is one of the things that causes me to love the waves and beach so much. It paints many pictures for me of God's faithfulness and love. I think this will be another post sometime... but I've been thinking about how His faithfulness never ends. It just keeps coming, and keeps coming... he is faithful even when I take back what I was trusting him with. He is waiting, still there, faithful to who He says He is. Faithful to help, faithful to guide, faithful to love. He is a God who cares about my feelings and desires, and wants me to trust, again. Even when we don't understand. He is still so faithful to trust. There is so much in my life, let alone the world, that I don't get about how God works- what He allows to happen. The hurt, confusion... so much. I look forward to understanding, or just getting a glimpse, of the plan he has orchestrated for my life. Oh what a loving God He is.
"I do not seek, O Lord, to penetrate thy depths. I by no means think my intellect equal to them: but I long to understand in some degree thy truth, which my heart believes and loves. For I do not seek to understand that I may believe, but I believe, that I may understand." -Anselm, 11th century English monk
Continue to help me trust You fully and teach me to be faithful to You.


No comments:
Post a Comment